“I am” are not just two ordinary words. They are two magical words of great power that can shape your life. And how? Simply by adding more words of your purpose after “I am”.
You can often hear people say, “I’m not good enough” or “I am never going to win.” The person who said this will neither be good nor win. But, they will not be surprised, because they created this negative circumstance themselves, and they even expected it.
When you decide to transform your life, one of the most important things we should focus on is the words that we use every day, because whether we are aware of it or not, words create our reality.
What will you put after “I am” next time? Get inspired by our positive affirmatios, which are suitable for use every day, even several times a day.
- I am the creator of my reality
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I am worthy of all that is good
- I am free of the belief that I don’t deserve better things in my life
- I am at one with my creator
- I am grateful for my loving family and friends
- I am fit and healthy
- I am brave and confident, no matter what
- I am determined to achieve my goals
- I’m attractive and people like me
- I am successful in all areas of my life
- I am transforming my life